- Babeth's Feast FAQS
Babeth's Feast FAQS
- What is Babeth’s Feast?
- Who is Babeth?
- Why is everything frozen?
- What is flash freezing?
- Do you only sell frozen products?
- How does nationwide shipping work?
- How does Manhattan delivery work?
- Can my order be prepared for in-store pickup?
- How long can I travel with my products before they thaw?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept in the freezer?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept after they are cooked or thawed?
- Can I eat Babeth's Feast on a special diet?
- Can you help me plan my event or party?
- Where do your products come from?
- Were any Babeth's Feast products recalled? Where can I find information about product recalls?
- Do you have exclusive offers for loyal customers?
- Do you offer discounts on large orders?
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Where and when was the first store opened?
- Are Babeth’s Feast products available in other retail stores?
- How can I contact you?
- What is The Babeth’s Feast Subscription?
- How does The Babeth's Feast Subscription work?
- How do I sign up for Babeth's Feast Subscription?
- What kinds of foods are available with The Babeth's Feast Subscription?
- When and how often do my orders arrive?
- Can I purchase à la carte items to be shipped with The Babeth's Feast Subscription?
- Can I purchase The Babeth's Feast Subscription as a gift for someone else?
- Can orders from The Babeth's Feast Subscription be picked up at your store locations?
- How can I edit or change my Babeth’s Feast Subscription order?
Babeth’s Feast has reinvented the meal with hundreds of delicious ready-made dishes and pristine produce, flash-frozen to preserve taste and nutrition at their peak. Welcome to convenience without compromise with enticing, well-balanced options that are on the table in minutes. Flavorful, fresh, fast and consistent, from soup to nuts. And, our thoughtful portions mean easy planning and less waste. It’s a hot concept in frozen food.
Babeth is Elisabeth, our founder. Read her story here.
- For quality: When the finest ingredients and recipes combine for great dishes, flash freezing is like nature's pause button, preserving their taste and texture.
- For Convenience: Our dishes come in family or single servings and are ready to pop in the oven for fabulous, fuss-free meals at any time.
For more information on the benefits of frozen food, visit How Fresh Stays Fresh.
Flash freezing refers to the process of quickly freezing food by subjecting it to cold temperatures well below water's freezing point. This allows the water inside the foods to freeze in a very short period of time, without forming large crystals, thus avoiding damage to the structure of the food.
The majority of our products are frozen, but we also sell a small selection of pantry items to complement what we offer in our freezers (in-store only).
We ship your order via FedEx or UPS Ground Shipping, on the earliest possible shipping day for your location. Your order arrives in an insulated parcel with dry ice and should be unpacked and placed in a freezer by the end of the day. Please visit our shipping page for complete information and estimated times of arrival.
We deliver seven days a week, in two-hour time slots which you will be able to select at checkout. Same-day delivery options are available but please note that we cannot always respect the time slot chosen. Your order is delivered to your door in an insulated Babeth's Feast bag and should be unpacked and placed in a freezer directly upon receipt. Please visit our shipping page for complete information.
Yes. During checkout, please choose FREE In-Store Pickup, then select a store location and a pickup date. We will prepare your order and have it ready for you.
Our insulated bags will keep your products cold for approximately one hour. When traveling, we encourage you to store the products in your freezer as soon as possible.
Generally, frozen food keeps well in the freezer for several months to years. Please check the box for a 'best by' date.
You may keep cooked or thawed products for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. We advise against re-freezing products after they are cooked or thawed.
Absolutely! Please view the 'Other Details' section on product pages for ingredients and information. You can also refine your product searches by dietary preferences to view vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free options. In our stores, please ask a sales associate who will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Of course! Please contact us at 1-877-968-3327 or e-mail email@example.com with the details of your event and any questions you may have. We will be happy to assist in the planning of your special occasion.
We develop many of our own recipes and use ingredients of the highest quality. Additionally, we work with the finest purveyors in each food category locally, country-wide and abroad.
For information about any product recalls, please click here.
We regularly send out great deals to customers in our email registry. You can sign up by entering your email address in the footer of this website. Additionally, customers shopping in-store can subscribe to our Cool Rewards Loyalty Program. (not yet available online)
If you are planning an order that is over $750, we invite you to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-968-3327 so that we can arrange something for you!
Yes! To purchase a gift card for use on our website, please visit our gift certificates page. To purchase a gift card for use in one of our stores, please call us at 1-877-968-3327. Please note that online gift cards may not be redeemed in store and vice-versa. Online gift certificates and balances can not be used towards Subscription.
Our first store opened on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in July 2014. Please click here for location details, directions and hours of operation.
Additionally to our store and website, you may find a small selection of Babeth's Feast at Le District in New York City.
The Babeth's Feast Subscription is an exciting new way to experience regularly scheduled deliveries of our most popular single serving main courses and side dishes, combined as complete meals-to simply heat and enjoy in 15 minutes or less. When you sign up, you’ll be able to customize a variety of 6 or more complete meals for only $9.99 each, and your scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly orders are always delivered with $5.00-Off shipping. It’s easy to manage your subscription online by simply logging in to your account. If you do not have an account, one will be created for you during the subscription checkout process.
Once you have signed up for The Babeth's Feast Subscription, you will have the opportunity to choose from 6 or more complete meals—perfectly paired mains and sides that have been carefully curated by our executive chef to help you plan your meals. You will also be prompted to choose billing preferences, start date (any future Monday), and frequency of delivery (every week, every two weeks, or every month). Once you choose a minimum of 6 complete meals, you will be ready for checkout. Your original order will automatically recur, and you can update future orders up until the Saturday before the next ship date. There is no commitment and you can skip or cancel at any time.
Click here to visit The Babeth's Feast Subscription page and follow the prompts to sign up.
The Babeth's Feast Subscription menu on our website includes a variety of our most popular single serving main courses and side dishes—as always, real food, made by real chefs, in real kitchens, using all-natural ingredients, and always free from antibiotics and preservatives. If you have a questions about a dish or side, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 877-968-3327.
Once you have selected a minimum of 6 complete meals (6 or more mains + 6 or more sides) from The Babeth's Feast Subscription menu, you will qualify for checkout and be prompted to choose your billing and delivery preferences by selecting weekly,bi-weekly (every two weeks), or monthly (every four weeks). Once your Babeth's Feast Subscription order is placed, it will be ship free on the Monday start date of your choice. Orders placed on Monday cannot be shipped out same day. For more information, please visit our shipping page. and scroll down to the subscription map.
Not at this time.
Absolutely. The Babeth's Feast Subscription makes a wonderful gift for any food lover! When you purchase The Babeth's Feast Subscription as a gift, you will need to provide the recipient with the account information so that they can maintain the subscription in a manner that works best for them. For assistance, please call customer service at 877-968-3327.
No. At this time, The Babeth's Feast Subscription orders are shipped directly to the recipient via FedEx or UPS.
- Log in to your Babeth’s Feast account, and follow the prompt where it says: “View My Subscriptions.”
- In the View My Subscriptions tab, select DELIVERIES in the upper left hand corner.
- When you open the DELIVERIES section, view the calendar on the right hand side to view the scheduling of your Subscription deliveries.
- Click on the highlighted green dates to skip or cancel a delivery.
- Click the Get This Delivery Button at the bottom of the page and your order will be updated with any new changes.
- If you need to make any further changes, please contact a customer service representative at 877-968-3327 for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that you cannot cancel, skip, or edit your first original subscription delivery order within the account portal. If a change needs to be made, please contact a customer service representative at 877-968-3327. Recurring orders can be edited up until the Saturday before the next shipment.