- What is Babeth’s Feast?
- Who is Babeth?
- Why is everything frozen?
- What is flash freezing?
- Do you only sell frozen products?
- How does Manhattan delivery work?
- Can my order be prepared for in-store pickup?
- How long can I travel with my products before they thaw?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept in the freezer?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept after they are cooked or thawed?
- Can I eat Babeth's Feast on a special diet?
- Can you help me plan my event or party?
- Where do your products come from?
- Were any Babeth's Feast products recalled? Where can I find information about product recalls?
- Do you have exclusive offers for loyal customers?
- Do you offer discounts on large orders?
- Do you offer gift cards?
- Where and when was the first store opened?
- Are Babeth’s Feast products available in other retail stores?
- How can I contact you?
Babeth’s Feast has reinvented the meal with hundreds of delicious ready-made dishes and pristine produce, flash-frozen to preserve taste and nutrition at their peak. Welcome to convenience without compromise with enticing, well-balanced options that are on the table in minutes. Flavorful, fresh, fast and consistent, from soup to nuts. And, our thoughtful portions mean easy planning and less waste. It’s a hot concept in frozen food.
Babeth is Elisabeth, our founder. Read her story here.
- For quality: When the finest ingredients and recipes combine for great dishes, flash freezing is like nature's pause button, preserving their taste and texture.
- For Convenience: Our dishes come in family or single servings and are ready to pop in the oven for fabulous, fuss-free meals at any time.
For more information on the benefits of frozen food, visit How Fresh Stays Fresh.
Flash freezing refers to the process of quickly freezing food by subjecting it to cold temperatures well below water's freezing point. This allows the water inside the foods to freeze in a very short period of time, without forming large crystals, thus avoiding damage to the structure of the food.
The majority of our products are frozen, but we also sell a small selection of pantry items to complement what we offer in our freezers (in-store only).
We deliver seven days a week, in two-hour time slots which you will be able to select at checkout. Same-day delivery options are available but please note that we cannot always respect the time slot chosen. Your order is delivered to your door in an insulated Babeth's Feast bag and should be unpacked and placed in a freezer directly upon receipt. Please visit our shipping page for complete information.
Yes. During checkout, please choose FREE In-Store Pickup, then select a store location and a pickup date. We will prepare your order and have it ready for you.
Our insulated bags will keep your products cold for approximately one hour. When traveling, we encourage you to store the products in your freezer as soon as possible.
Generally, frozen food keeps well in the freezer for several months to years. Please check the box for a 'best by' date.
You may keep cooked or thawed products for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. We advise against re-freezing products after they are cooked or thawed.
Absolutely! Please view the 'Other Details' section on product pages for ingredients and information. You can also refine your product searches by dietary preferences to view vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free options. In our stores, please ask a sales associate who will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Of course! Please contact us at 1-877-968-3327 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your event and any questions you may have. We will be happy to assist in the planning of your special occasion.
We develop many of our own recipes and use ingredients of the highest quality. Additionally, we work with the finest purveyors in each food category locally, country-wide and abroad.
For information about any product recalls, please click here.
We regularly send out great deals to customers in our email registry. You can sign up by entering your email address in the footer of this website. Additionally, customers shopping in-store can subscribe to our Cool Rewards Loyalty Program. (not yet available online)
If you are planning an order that is over $750, we invite you to e-mail email@example.com or call us at 1-877-968-3327 so that we can arrange something for you!
Yes! To purchase a gift card for use on our website, please visit our gift certificates page. To purchase a gift card for use in one of our stores, please call us at 1-877-968-3327. Please note that online gift cards may not be redeemed in store and vice-versa. Online gift certificates and balances can not be used towards Subscription.
Our first store opened on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in July 2014. Please click here for location details, directions and hours of operation.
Additionally to our store and website, you may find a small selection of Babeth's Feast at Le District in New York City.