- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Babeth’s Feast?
- Who is Babeth?
- Why is everything frozen?
- What is flash freezing?
- Do you only sell frozen products?
- How does nationwide shipping work?
- How does Manhattan delivery work?
- Can my order be prepared for in-store pickup?
- How long can I travel with my products before they thaw?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept in the freezer?
- How long can Babeth’s Feast products be kept after they are cooked or thawed?
- Can I eat Babeth's Feast on a special diet?
- Can you help me plan my event or party?
- Where do your products come from?
- Were any Babeth's Feast producs recalled? Where can I find information about product recalls?
- Do you have a exclusive offers for loyal customers?
- Do you offer discounts for large orders?
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Where and when was the first store opened?
- Are Babeth’s Feast products available in other retail stores?
- How can I contact you?
Babeth’s Feast is reinventing the meal with hundreds of delicious ready-made dishes and pristine produce, flash-frozen to preserve taste and nutrition at their peak. Welcome to convenience without compromise. Our enticing, well-balanced options are on the table in minutes. Flavorful, fresh, fast and consistent, from soup to nuts. And our thoughtful portions mean easy planning and less waste. It’s a hot concept in frozen food.
Babeth is Elisabeth, our founder. Read her story here.
- Quality: We take great dishes and ingredients at their peak and use flash-freezing, nature's pause button, to preserve their delicious taste and texture.
- Convenience: Our dishes come in family or single servings and are ready to pop in the oven for fabulous, fuss-free meals at any time.
For more information on the benefits of frozen food, visit How Fresh Stays Fresh.
Flash freezing refers to the process of quickly freezing food by subjecting it to cold temperatures well below water's freezing point, causing the water inside the foods to freeze in a very short period without forming large crystals, thus avoiding damage to the structure of the food.
The majority of our products are frozen, but we also sell a small selection of pantry items to complement what we offer in our freezers (in-store only).
We ship your order via FedEx or UPS ground, on the earliest possible shipping day for your location. Your order arrives in an insulated parcel with dry ice and should be unpacked and placed in a freezer by the end of the day. Please visit our shipping page for complete information and estimated times of arrival.
We deliver seven days a week, in two-hour time slots which you will be able to select at checkout. You can place an order for same-day delivery up until 9am that same day. Your order is delivered to your door in an insulated Babeth's Feast bag and should be unpacked and placed in a freezer directly upon receipt. Please visit our shipping page for complete information.
Yes. During checkout, choose FREE In-Store Pickup, select a store and a pickup date, and we will prepare your items to collect. You can place an order for same-day pickup up until 12pm that same day.
We encourage you to store the products in your freezer as soon as possible. Our insulated bags will keep them cold for approximately one hour.
Generally, frozen food keeps well in the freezer for several months to years. Please check the box for a 'best by' date.
You may keep cooked or thawed products 2-3 days in the refrigerator. We advise against re-freezing products after they are cooked or thawed.
Absolutely! Please view the 'Other Details' section on product pages for ingredients and information. You can also filter your product searches by dietary preferences or shop our vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free sections directly. In store, please ask a representative who will be happy to help.
Of course! Please contact us at 1-877-968-3327 or e-mail email@example.com with the details of your event and any questions you have; we’ll be happy to help plan your special occasion.
We work with the finest purveyors in each food category locally, country-wide and abroad, as well as developing our own recipes. We select ingredients of the highest quality.
Please see about any product recalls here.
We regularly send out great deals to customers in our registry. You may sign up by entering your email address in the footer of this website. Additionally, store customers may subscribe to our Cool Reward loyalty program. This program is not available online yet.
If you are planning an order above $750, we invite you to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-968-3327 – we will arrange something for you!
Yes! To purchase a gift card for use on our website, please visit our gift certificates page. To purchase a gift card for use in one of our stores, please call us at 1-877-968-3327. Please note that online gift cards may not be redeemed in store and vice-versa.
Our first store opened on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in July 2014. Please click here for location details, directions and opening hours.