The Site is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Site. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. In fact, if you are under 18, please do not use this Site or any of the Services. When the Site does collect age information, and users identify themselves as under 13, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Site.
How We Collect Information.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Site and Services to you. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily when you register with us or when your use the Site or Services. To create an “Account”, we require that you provide us with certain Personal Information, including your first and last name, and an e-mail address. We also require that you provide us with a password that you will use to sign into your Account.
There will be times, such as when placing an order, subscribing to a service, or participating in promotions, when we may request additional Personal Information, such as your billing/shipping address, telephone number, credit card information, or other information. It is solely your choice whether or not you provide this information. However, should you choose not to provide the information, we may be unable to process your order, fulfill a service or display certain content on our Site.
When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
To the extent you post Personal Information in comments in a publicly available area of our Services (e.g., ratings and reviews), it will be available to other users of the Services who may use it at their discretion. Please be thoughtful about the information that you post in any public areas of the Site.
Information Collected by Our Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, clickstream data, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
How We Use Information.
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your Account;
- Process your orders and payments;
- Provide you with the Site, the Services, and customer support;
- Tailor the features, performance and support of the Site to you;
- Market products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can opt out of receiving certain communications from the Site such as our newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Site and Service related communications (e.g., emails related to your orders).
We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose.
How We Disclose Information.
We may disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party service providers or vendors who facilitate or otherwise help us provide the Site or Services to you, including vendors that process payments and ship orders. In general, these third-party service providers will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilitates that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction, including to third party vendors who may help us enhance or provide the Site or to third parties.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
Updating and Controlling Your Information.
If you have an Account with us, you may update certain of your Personal Information on our Site. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete Personal Information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives and we may also retain Personal Information about your use of our Site and activities on the Site. Once we disclose some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
This Policy was last revised: March 28, 2016.